Friday, April 10, 2009

Cupcake Love from Ravelry

HAPPY BOBMAS EVE Everyone!

Last year ItShe, Grape and I went to The Grove to celebrate Bobmas and I made cupcakes. And today on Ravelry there was mention of what kind of things people did to celebrate last year. Here is a screen shot of the homepage of Ravelry:

crop cupcake

If you click on the link that says cupcakes it was a picture that someone took of the cupcakes that I made last year. I was so honored and proud that the cupcakes that I made were on the homepage of Ravelry.

Here is a picture I took last year, you can see more of the front of each cupcake:

IMG_1599

Also how cute is that picture of Bob? And of course a special thanks to everyone at Ravelry for a site that had made life so much better, I can't express how great the site is and how much it means to all of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Chief Executive Babe said...

How awesome to make the front page - AND to be able to make such wonderful looking cupcakes!