Saturday, March 21, 2009

If You Find Out Where All the Lost Socks Go Please Let Me Know

Jaywalker II in Vesper Strange Little Mama

It was bound to happen, but I was hoping it wouldn't. I have lost my first handmade sock. I took my pair of Vesper socks in Strange Little Mama colorway to Stitches West, I wore them and I think I brought them home, and now I can only find one.

So sad. I have torn-up my house for two days looking for the other sock, still can't find it. So I thought that I would hunt the yarn down and make another pair, the yarn it was made out of has been discontinued. So even if I wanted to make another pair I can't. So sad indeed.

3 comments:

Khalila said...

Are you sure it isn't in your suitcase in some weird pocket? That's what I did with my rosewood needled and found them later.

Chief Executive Babe said...

Bummer! I once found three pairs of shoes in a suitcase months after going on a trip. How I missed them when I unpacked I'll never know - it must be a blonde thing.

Cupcake said...

Oh yeah I'm sure, I ripped everything apart, it's really sad. Thanks for the helpful suggestions, you guys are the best.