Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cricket . . . Cricket . . . Cricket

Well there isn't much knitting wise going on.

Why is that? Well I'm done with my Hemlock Ring Blanket and I don't have anything else on the needles right now because I wanted to make sure there was no other knitting distraction. Part of the reason why I was able to get so much knitting time in was because the husbands were brewing a double batch (20 gallons) of beer which thankfully takes a while. And even better ItShe was so generous in making all the meals we ate on Saturday and I didn't have to do anything. Which is why the marathon knitting day of over 12 hours was so successful. All I need to do it block it out, pack it up and mail it out to my old boss Ken and his wonderful wife Betty.

I don't know what I will cast on for, maybe a sweater with the yarn I got at Stitches West, or that shrug I've been wanting to start, or Vivan caught my eye, and of course I need a pair of socks on the needles at all times. So many patterns so little time.

No comments: