Monday, March 3, 2008

Presents from ItShe

I know I have a ton of posting to do from Stitches but I first wanted to make sure that I posted some pictures of the wonderful Christmas presents and birthday present that I got from ItShe. They are so wonderful that they deserve a post of their own.

I got this book and I can't wait to make some of them, the designs are so me (if you don't know what the designs are you should go and look on Amazon) and I can't wait to get a stitching.

The second thing is this wonderful yarn that she got me for Christmas it's wonderful and soft and it's part wool and part . . . possum and merino. Pretty cool huh? And the color is great.

The last Christmas present that ItShe made for me was very proper tea cozy she used a melon stitch and made out of a tweedy maroon yarn. Very proper indeed, and to go along with my tea cozy a Brown Betty tea pot. It's one of the best gifts ever!

For my birthday present ItShe made me a wonderfully warm and beautiful handmade blanket. See I love it! As a matter of fact I'm sitting on my couch right now snuggled up in it writing this post. It's my go-to blanket! Thank you so much ItShe!!!

No comments: